- On the menu, click Administration and in the left pane, click .
- On the Other Accounts page, click Add Account.
- On the Account types page, click NSX-T Adapter.
- Enter a display name and description for the NSX-T account.
- Name. Enter the name for the NSX-T instance as you want it to appear in vRealize Operations Cloud.
- Description. Enter any additional information that helps you manage your instances.
- Virtual IP/NSX-T Manager. Enter the FQDN, the IP address, or the Virtual IP of the NSX-T manager.
- Select the credential you want to use to sign on to the environment from the drop-down menu. To add new credentials to access the NSX-T environment , click the plus sign.
- Credential Name. The name by which you are identifying the configured credentials.
- User Name. The user name of the NSX-T instance.
- Password. The password of the NSX-T instance.
- Determine which collector or collector group is used to manage the account. If you have multiple collectors or collector groups in your environment, and you want to distribute the workload to optimize performance, select the collector or collector group to manage the adapter processes for this instance.
- Click Validate Connection to validate the connection.
- To save the configurations, click Save This SDDC.
- Click Add.
The adapter instance is added to the list.