To enforce and report on the compliance of your vSphere objects, you activate the compliance pack that contains the policies for regulatory standards. Then, you select the policy to enable the appropriate regulatory alerts for your virtual machines.
- From the left menu, click
to access the compliance page. The compliance packs for the regulatory standards are displayed under the Regulatory Benchmark section.
- To install any regulatory benchmark, click Activate From Repository on the required compliance pack.
You are redirected to the Native Management Packs page.
- Navigate to the required compliance pack and click Activate to complete the installation.
- To enable the compliance pack policies, navigate to the Compliance homepage and click Enable on the installed compliance pack.
The Enable Policies window opens.
- Select the policies that you want to enable and click Enable to complete the process.
vRealize Operations Cloud starts to assess the objects based on the regulatory benchmark that you installed.