To configure AWS, you must acquire an access key and secret key from the Amazon server. You can acquire these keys as an Amazon Web Services Admin user or as an Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM) user. For the latest instructions,
- Ensure that you are using Amazon Web Services.
- Ensure that you have the valid permissions and roles in Amazon Web Services.
- Log in to Amazon Web Services.
- To generate access keys, see the online documentation on the https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ site.
Complete the following tasks:
- Generate access keys as an Amazon Web Services Administrator.
- Generate access keys as Amazon Web Services Identity and Access Management User.