The vSphere Storage Inventory dashboard allows you to browse through the topology of your vSphere storage inventory which includes information related to vSphere world, vCenter Server, data center, datastore clusters, datastores, virtual machines, properties, and metrics.
You can select an object type to view the properties and metrics related to it. You can also view the datastore clusters, datastores, and virtual machines associated with it.
- Properties: View the properties related to the object in the environment.
- Metrics: View the metrics of the object.
- Datastore Clusters: View the datastore cluster functionality.
- Datastores: View the datastore functionality.
- Virtual Machines: View VMs that belong to the object.