Review the following list of feature limitations of VMware Cloud on AWS integration.
- Only migration planning and add/remove workload scenarios with VMware Cloud are supported.
- The compliance workflows in vRealize Operations Manager work for virtual machines running on a vCenter Server in VMware Cloud on AWS. The compliance checks for VMware management objects such Hosts, vCenter, and so on, are not available.
- Workload optimization including pDRS and host-based business intent does not work because VMware managers cluster configurations.
- Workload optimization for the cross cluster placement within the SDDC with the cluster-based business intent is fully supported with vRealize Operations Manager. However, workload optimization is not aware of resource pools and places the virtual machines at the cluster level. A user can manually correct this in the vCenter Server interface.
- VMware Cloud does not support vRealize Operations Manager plugin.
- You cannot log in to vRealize Operations Manager using your VMware Cloud vCenter Server credentials.