After you log in to vRealize Operations Cloud from a web browser, you see the Quick Start page.
The Quick Start page provides an overview of key areas of vRealize Operations Cloud.
Quick Start Page Before Cloud Accounts Are Configured
When you log in to vRealize Operations Cloud and no cloud accounts are configured, the Quick Start page displays guided tours in the Optimize Performance, Optimize Capacity, Troubleshoot, and Manage Configuration sections. Watch these guided tours to understand how the product functions. If your user account does not have administrative rights, the Quick Start page prompts you to contact the administrator for configuration of cloud accounts.
As an administrator, you must also first set up a cloud account or configure an adapter before you can start using vRealize Operations Cloud. Until you do so, you see links to guided tours about vRealize Operations Cloud.
Quick Start Page After Cloud Accounts Are Configured
When you log in to vRealize Operations Cloud after the cloud accounts or adapter instances are configured, and the initial setup is complete, the Quick Start displays the following sections.
- Optimize Performance
- Displays links to workload optimization, right sizing, recommendations, and optimization history.
- Optimize Capacity
- Displays links to assess capacity, reclaim resources, plan scenarios and assess costs.
Displays links to the troubleshooting workbench, alerts, logs, and dashboards.
Note: Troubleshooting with vRealize Log Insight is not supported in vRealize Operations Cloud.
- Manage Configuration
- Displays links to the compliance page. Links to the dashboard that displays the configuration of your virtual machines.
Click View More to access the following sections:
- Learn and Evaluate
- Displays links to the vRealize Operations Guided Tour, Evaluate vRealize Suite, additional learning and how to Evaluate sample dashboards.
- Run Assessments
- Displays links to dashboards that help you assess vSphere Optimization and Hybrid Cloud.
For more information on how to use vRealize Operations Cloud features, see the VMware vRealize Operations Cloud Documentation.