vRealize Operations Cloud is regularly updated. These updates ensure continuous delivery of new features and bug fixes.
- 72 and 24 hours before the upgrade
- Just before the upgrade starts
- After the upgrade is complete
To ensure that you receive these email notifications, ensure that email@example.com is added to your email allow list.
- Do not create content because it will not be persisted. This includes new dashboards, views, reports, alerts, symptom definitions and custom groups.
- Alerts and reports generated during maintenance period are not persisted, but are sent out to an external system if they are configured to do so.
- Metric collection continues during the maintenance period, except during the last 15 minutes.
- The vRealize Operations Cloud UI and APIs are available during the maintenance period, except during the last 5 minutes.
For more information about the vRealize Operations Cloud updates, see the release notes.