Identify the datastores that have the most space for your next set of virtual machines.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager , click Environment.
- Select vSphere World.
- Click the Heat Map tab under the Details tab.
- Select the Which datastores have the highest disk space overcommitment and the lowest time remaining? heat map.
- In the heat map, point to each data center area to view the space statistics.
- If a color other than green indicates a potential problem, click Details in the pop-up window to investigate the disk space and disk I/O resources.
What to do next
Identify the datastores with the largest amount of available space for virtual machines.