For the on-premises deployment of vRealize Operations managed by end users, the vRealize Operations Management Pack for Kubernetes must be downloaded and installed on this instance. This can be done in a few simple steps.
Verify that you have the latest version of the management pack and the management pack is compatible with your version of vRealize Operations.
Ensure that you have the privileges to install a management pack.
- Download the PAK file for the management pack from VMware Marketplace.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations with administrator privileges.
- From the left menu, click Data Sources > Integrations. Go to the Repository tab in the right pane.
- On the Repository tab, click Add.
- The Add Solutions Wizard Options appears. The wizard includes three pages where you locate and upload a PAK file, accept the EULA and install, and review the installation. Click Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- While upgrading to the latest version, you can select the Install the PAK file even if it is already installed and the Reset Default Content options.
- Click Upload. The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA, and click Next.
- When vRealize Operations Management Pack for Kubernetes is installed, click Finish.
You can now configure this integration from the Data Sources -> Integrations-> Accounts tab.