You install vRealize Operations for Horizon solution from a PAK file in vRealize Operations Manager.
About this task
The installation process restarts vRealize Operations Manager. Data is not collected while vRealize Operations Manager is restarting.
- Copy the VMware-vrops-viewadapter-6.2.1-buildnumber.pak file to a temporary folder.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with admin privileges.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click the Administration tab and click Solutions.
- On the Solutions tab, click the plus sign.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA and click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the upload process.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
After the installation is finished, vRealize Operations for Horizon is listed as a solution.
What to do next
Provide licensing information for the vRealize Operations for Horizon solution. See Adding a vRealize Operations for Horizon License Key.