You can view collector and Horizon adapter log files in the vRealize Operations Manager user interface. Log files are organized in log type folders.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with admin privileges.
- Click the Administration tab, click Support, and click Logs.
- Select Log Type from the Group by drop-down menu.
- Double-click the Collector folder and double-click the folder for the node on which the adapter instance is running.
- Perform these steps to view log files.
- Double-click a log file to view the contents of the log file.
- Type line numbers in the Starting line and # of lines text boxes and click the Load log content icon (>) to view a specific part of the log file.
- Click the Reload Tree icon to reload the log tree information and collapse all open folders.