If the credentials for your Horizon events database change after the initial broker agent configuration, you must modify the credential settings for the database in the broker agent configuration.
- Log on to the Horizon Connection Server host where the broker agent is installed with a domain user account.
Local accounts do not have the necessary privileges to configure all settings.
- From the Start menu, select .
- In the Events database section of the vRealize Operations Horizon Broker Agent Settings dialog box, type the event database user name and password.
- Click Validate DB Credentials to verify that the broker agent can connect to the Horizon events database.
- Go to the service page and restart the service.
- Click Next and Finish.