You can modify the logging level for the collector node that contains the log files for a Horizon adapter instance.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with admin privileges.
- Click the Administration tab, click Support, and click Logs.
- Select Log Type from the Group by drop-down menu.
- Expand the Collector folder.
- Select the node on which the Horizon adapter instance is running and click the Edit Properties icon.
- In the Logging Level column, click the logging level for the Horizon adapter log class.
For example: V4V_adapter3
A drop-down menu appears.
- Select a logging level from the down-menu.
To troubleshoot problems, set the logging level to Info. To view detailed messages, including micro steps, queries, and returned results, set the logging level to Debug.Note:
If you set the logging level to Debug, log files can become large very quickly. Set the logging level to Debug only for short periods of time.
- Click OK to save your changes.