You can verify your vRealize Operations for Horizon installation by vRealize Operations for Horizon installation by using the Horizon Adapter Self Health dashboard. The Horizon Adapter Self Health dashboard shows health information for the Horizon adapters and broker agents in your installation.
Install and configure vRealize Operations for Horizon.
Become familiar with broker agent metrics. See #GUID-745E2AED-256A-4FEE-B9AC-A834AD5C11D9__section_FC461D2D0BB14A5AB8EB8DA1B677EBCB.
Become familiar with broker agent metrics. See "Understanding Broker Agent Metrics" in the VMware vRealize Operations for Horizon Administration document.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface, select , and click the Horizon Adapter Self Health tab.
- Select a Horizon adapter in the Select Horizon Adapter widget to view the status of the adapter.
- Use the Horizon Adapter status widget to view metrics for the selected adapter.
The Horizon Adapter status widget shows the length of the last collection period, the number of desktops that sent data samples during the last collection period, and the total number of objects that the adapter received during the last collection period.
- Select a broker agent in the Select Horizon Broker Agent widget to show the status of the broker agent.
- Use the Horizon Broker Agent Status widget to view metrics for the selected broker agent.
The Horizon Broker Agent Status widget shows the topology, metric, and database collection times and the user session, desktop virtual machine, and database event record counts.
- View collection statistics for the selected broker agent in the Horizon Broker Agent Topology Collection Statistics, Horizon Broker Agent Metric Collection Statistics, and Horizon Broker Agent DB Event Collection Statistics widget.
These widgets show simple graphs that contain the values of their associated collection metrics over time.
What to do next
After vRealize Operations Manager is populated with data from your Horizon environment, associate objects with your vRealize Operations for Horizon license key. See Associate Horizon Objects with Your vRealize Operations for Horizon License Key.
If a Horizon adapter or broker agent is not operating as expected, see #GUID-02C0BBA4-5F06-41D8-AB7E-0F0AE9CAC3E6 for troubleshooting tips.
If a Horizon adapter or broker agent is not operating as expected, see "Troubleshooting a vRealize Operations for Horizon Installation" in the VMware vRealize Operations for Horizon Administration document for troubleshooting tips.