If you believe that the security of your Horizon environment might be compromised, you can issue a new authentication token for each desktop virtual machine and RDS host in your Horizon environment.
- Log in to the Horizon Connection Server host where you installed the broker agent with a domain user account.
Local accounts do not have the necessary privileges to configure broker agent settings.
- From the Start menu, select .
- In the Security section of the vRealize Operations Horizon Broker Agent Settings dialog box, click Re-issue Desktop Tokens.
- When the operation is finished, click Close.
- Click Close again to exit the vRealize Operations Horizon Broker Agent Settings dialog box.
The configuration change might take several minutes to propagate to the Horizon adapter and all of the desktop agents in your Horizon environment.