You install the vRealize Operations for Horizon broker agent on one Horizon Connection Server host in each Horizon pod in your environment.
Installing the broker agent on a security server installation is not supported.
Install the vRealize Operations for Horizon solution and add your license key.
Create an instance of the Horizon Adapter.
- Log in to the Horizon Connection Server host where you plan to install the broker agent using a domain account that is part of the local administrators group.
- Copy the VMware-v4vbrokeragent-x86_64-6.4-buildnumber.exe file to a temporary folder on the host and run the file.
- Read and accept the EULA and click Next.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- Click Finish to exit the broker agent setup wizard.