vRealize Operations for Horizon Desktop Agent 6.2/6.2.1/6.3 can be upgraded to vRealize Operations for Horizon Desktop Agent 6.4 on all the required machines.
About this task
To upgrade the Desktop Agent, perform the following task:
- Using a domain account that is part of the local administrators group, log in to the desktop machine where you plan to upgrade the Desktop Agent.
- Copy the VMware-v4vdesktopagent-x86_64-6.4-buildnumber.exe or VMware-v4vdesktopagent-6.4-buildnumber.exe file to a temporary folder on the required machines.
- In the temporary folder, run the EXE file to start the Desktop Agent setup wizard.
- Accept the EULA and click Next.
- Click Install to begin the upgrade.
- When the installation finishes, click Finish to exit the Desktop Agent setup wizard.
You can only upgrade Desktop Agent 6.2/6.2.1/6.3 to 6.4. If you have Desktop Agent 6.1 or 6.0 installed, you must uninstall the Desktop Agents and install Desktop Agent 6.4.