You can access Horizon Adapter log files in vRealize Operations Manager to use for troubleshooting.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface as an administrator.
- In the menu, click the Administration tab and in the left pane select .
- In the Group by drop-down menu, select Log Type.
- Double-click the COLLECTOR folder and then double-click the folder for the node on which the adapter instance is running.
- Select a log file, enter desired values in the Starting Line and Number of Lines text boxes, and click Go.
The specified section of the log file is displayed in the right pane. You can click the > icon to select a minimum level of logs to display or to search for text within the log file.