You can modify the level of logs recorded on the collector node that contains a Horizon Adapter instance.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface as an administrator.
- In the menu, click the Administration tab and in the left pane select .
- Double-click the node on which the Horizon Adapter instance is running.
- Select the COLLECTOR folder and click the Edit Properties icon.
- If you have not previously modified the logging level for the Horizon Adapter, add a log class.
- Click the Add Log Class icon.
- Enter V4V_adapter3 and click OK.
- In the lower pane, locate V4V_adapter3 in the Log Name column and set a logging level in the drop-down menu in the Logging Level column.