Some objects might continue to appear on the dashboards even after agents have stopped collecting data about them. You can set a time after which such objects will be cleaned up.
- Open the /usr/lib/vmware-vcops/user/plugins/inbound/V4V_adapter3/conf/v4v.properties file on the vRealize Operations Manager master node.
- Modify the value of parameters whose cleanup time you want to change.
The value is given in days. Enter a floating-point number for a period of time less than one day. For example, 0.5 is twelve hours and 0.0417 is one hour. An empty value indicates that the object is never cleaned up.
View network objects
Desktop application instances
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface as an administrator.
- In the menu, click the Administration tab and in the left pane click Solutions.
- Select VMware Horizon in the upper pane and restart collection on each adapter displayed in the lower pane.
Objects will be cleaned up from the dashboards after one hour and from vRealize Operations Manager after two hours.