If you no longer want to use vRealize Operations for Horizon, you can uninstall the solution and broker agents.
- Uninstall broker agents.
- Log in to the Horizon Connection Server host as a Horizon administrator.
- Select .
- Select VMware vRealize Operations for Horizon Broker Agent and click Uninstall.
- Uninstall the vRealize Operations for Horizon solution.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface as an administrator.
- In the menu, click the Administration tab and in the left pane click Solutions.
- Select VMware Horizon and click the Uninstall solution icon.