You can modify the level of logs recorded on the host that contains the vRealize Operations for Horizon broker agent.
- Log in to the Horizon Connection Server host as a Horizon administrator.
- Select .
- Click Next until the Logging page is displayed.
- Set the level of logs to create and the policy for log rotation.
- Click Next until the final page is displayed.
- Review your settings and click Finish.
The Broker Agent Config Utility for Horizon wizard closes, and the broker agent service is restarted.