Some objects might continue to appear on the dashboards even after agents have stopped collecting data about them. You can set a time after which such objects will be cleaned up.
- Open the /usr/lib/vmware-vcops/user/plugins/inbound/V4V_adapter3/conf/v4v.properties file on the vRealize Operations Manager master node.
- Modify the value of parameters whose cleanup time you want to change.
The value is given in days. Enter a floating-point number for a period of time less than one day. For example, 0.5 is twelve hours and 0.0417 is one hour. An empty value indicates that the object is never cleaned up.
Parameter Default Value Description timeToExpire.VirtualMachine 30 Virtual machines timeToExpire.UserDesktop 30 VDI sessions timeToExpire.RDSSession 30 RDS sessions timeToExpire.AppSession 30 Application sessions timeToExpire.RDSApplication 30 Hosted applications timeToExpire.ViewNetwork 30 View network objects timeToExpire.DesktopApplicationInstance 30 Desktop application instances timeToExpire.User Users timeToExpire.ViewPool VDI pools timeToExpire.AppPool Application pools timeToExpire.RDSPool RDS pools timeToExpire.RDSFarm RDS farms timeToExpire.RDSServer RDS servers
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface as an administrator.
- In the menu, click the Administration tab and in the left pane click Solutions.
- Select VMware Horizon in the upper pane and restart collection on each adapter displayed in the lower pane.