You can view collector and vRealize Operations for Published Applications adapter log files in the vRealize Operations Manager user interface. Log files are organized in log type folders.
Verify that you have administrator privileges.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with admin privileges.
- Click the Administration tab, click Support, and click Logs.
- Select Log Type from the Group by drop-down menu.
- Double-click the Collector folder and double-click the folder for the node on which the adapter instance is running.
- View the log files.
- Double-click a log file to view the contents of the log file.
- Type line numbers in the Starting line and # of lines text boxes and click the Load log content icon (>) to view a specific part of the log file.
- Click the Reload Tree icon to reload the log tree information and collapse all open folders.