VMware vRealize Operations for Published Applications 6.5.1 | 04 JAN 2018
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- AV 2.13 support – Failure to add AV Manager 2.13 into the broker agent setting utility with error message “Failed in adding the app volume manager into monitoring list.”
- Functionality issue – The delivery group name for application is empty if there is more than one delivery group.
- Performance issue – Delete the application crash metric.
This section contains notes on the installation process for each vRealize Operations for Published Applications component.
vRealize Operations for Published Applications is compatible with the following:
- VMware vCenter Server 6.0 and later
- VMware vRealize Operations Manager 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.6.1.
- Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp 7.13, 7.14 and 7.15
For the most current information about supported versions, see the VMware Product Interoperability Matrixes.
- Download the vRealize Operations for Published Applications 6.5.1 installation files from the VMware download page.
- Install the vRealize Operations for Published Applications Adapter on a vRealize Operations Manager cluster node or remote collector.
- Install the vRealize Operations for Published Applications Broker agent on the Active Delivery Controller.
- Install the vRealize Operations for Published Applications desktop agent on all Citrix Delivery Controllers, RDS Host servers, Licensing Server, and all VDI Hosts.
- Controller's certificate must be added as trusted, if SSL is enabled for ODATA (monitoring service).
Internationalization (I18n) Support
vRealize Operations for Published Applications user interface and documentation are available in English, Japanese, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Spanish.
Consult the vRealize Operations for Published Applications 6.5 release notes to see the list of known issues.