You install the vRealize Operations for Published Applications solution from a PAK file in vRealize Operations Manager.
- Copy the VMware-vrops-v4paadapter-6.5-buildnumber.pak file to a temporary folder.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with administrator privileges.
- In vRealize Operations Manager, click the Administration tab and click Solutions.
- Install the vRealize Operations for Published Applications solution.
- On the Solutions tab, click the plus sign.
- Browse to locate the temporary folder and select the PAK file.
- Click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA and click Next.
Installation details appear in the window during the upload process.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
After the installation is finished, vRealize Operations for Published Applications is listed as a solution.
What to do next
Provide licensing information for the vRealize Operations for Published Applications solution. See Adding a vRealize Operations for Published Applications License Key.