You can modify the logging level for the collector node that contains the log files for a vRealize Operations for Published Applications adapter instance.
Verify that you have administrator privileges.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface.
- Click the Administration tab, click Support, and click Logs.
- Select Log Type from the Group by drop-down menu.
- Expand the Collector folder.
- Select the node on which the vRealize Operations for Published Applications adapter instance is running and click the Edit Properties icon.
- Add V4PA_adapterx as a new log name.
- Select a logging level from the drop-down menu in the Logging Level column.
To troubleshoot problems, set the logging level to Info. To view detailed messages, including micro steps, queries, and returned results, set the logging level to Debug.Note:
If you set the logging level to Debug, log files can become large very quickly. Set the logging level to Debug only for short periods of time.