vRealize Operations for Published Applications Desktop Agent 6.2/6.2.1/6.3/6.4 can be upgraded to 6.5 on all required machines.
About this task
To upgrade the Desktop Agent, perform the following task:
- Using a domain account that is part of the local administrators group, log in to the desktop machine where you plan to upgrade the Desktop Agent.
- Copy the VMware-v4padesktopagent-x86_64-6.5-buildnumber.exe or
VMware-v4padesktopagent-6.4-buildnumber.exefile to a temporary folder on the required machines.
- In the temporary folder, run the EXE file to start the Desktop Agent setup wizard.
- Accept the EULA and click Next.
- Click Install to begin the upgrade.
- When the installation finishes, click Finish to exit the Desktop Agent setup wizard.
You can only upgrade Desktop Agent 6.2/6.2.1/6.3/6.4 to 6.5. If you have Desktop Agent 6.1 or 6.0 installed, you must uninstall the Desktop Agents and install Desktop Agent 6.5.