Add a vRealize Operations Manager content endpoint to monitor health of your environment.
- Verify that the SSH user account is configured.
- Verify all vRealize Operations Manager instances contain the same management packs installed and the required adapter instances configured.
Dashboards that are configured to refer specific objects, for example, vCenter VM, Host or Datastore are not used on the release endpoint until they are manually edited to update the reference to a specific object.
- Under Content Management, click Endpoints.
- Click NEW ENDPOINT.
- Select vRealize Operations.
- Enter the information for the vRealize Operations Manager content endpoint.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the endpoint.
- Enter a tag name so that endpoint can use them to test or capture.
- Enter the Server FQDN/IP address.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Enter the SSH Username and SSH Password.
- Click Test Connection and once the connection is established, click Next. For more information on creating an SSH user on the vRealize Operations Manager instance, see Create a SSH User in vRealize Operations Manager.
- Under the Policy Settings, select the required options to capture, test, or mark as production.
- Verify that the content endpoint details are correct, and click Submit.