You can replace your existing certificates for products within the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
For replacing a vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager VAMI/VA certificate, see VMware Validate Design.
Verify that a product has an existing certificate.
- From the Environment page, select a product card and click on the vertical ellipses.
- Click Replace Certificate.
- From the Current Certificate, select a Product or a Component level certificate for an vRealize Automation from the drop-down menu and click Next.
With vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 2.1, you can now select both product level and component level certificates for a vRealize Automation instance.
- Select a certificate and review the certificate summary, and click Next.
- To validate the certificate information, click RUN PRECHECK and click Finish.
The replace certificate is supported from the following product versions:
- vRealize Automation - 7.5.0
- vRealize Business for Cloud - 7.5.0
- vRealize Operations Manager - 7.0.0
- vRealize Log Insight - 4.7.0
- vRealize Network Insight 3.9.0
- Go to the Requests page to see the status of this request.