Deploy a content package when it is ready for a production environment.
Verify that the production environment has been added as a content endpoint.
Verify that the content is ready for a production environment.
- Under Content Management, click Content.
- Click the name of the content package to test.
- Click DEPLOY for the version to deploy.
- Select one or more content endpoints from the Select Release Endpoints drop-down menu to specify the production environments where the system releases the content.
- Select Stop release deployment on first failure to stop a deployment as soon as the system encounters a failure.
- Select Include all dependencies to deploy all dependencies associated with the content package.
- Select Release Latest Dependencies to release the latest versions of the dependencies associated with the content package.
- Enter a comment that explains why the content is being released in the Release Comment field, and click PROCEED.