You can replace your existing certificates for products within the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
For replacing vRSLCM VAMI/VA certificate, see VMware Validate Design.
Verify that a product has an existing certificate.
- From the Environment page, select a product card and click on the vertical ellipses.
- Click Replace Certificate.
- Review the certificate content and click Next.
- On the Select Certificate section, select the available certificate from the drop-down menu.
- Click Next.
- To validate certificate information, click RUN PRECHECK and click Finish.
You need to upgrade the respective products to these versions before certificate replace can be used
vRealize Automation - 7.5.0
vRealize Business for Cloud - 7.5.0
vRealize Operations Manager - 7.0.0
vRealize Log Insight - 4.7.0
vRealize Network Insight 3.9.0
- Go to the Requests page to see the status of this request.