You can edit the settings of an existing content endpoint.
All content endpoint values can be edited apart from the name, which is used across various logs.
When vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager deploys a vRA instance or a vRA instance is imported into vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, then content management services imports Content endpoints (per tenant) automatically through a data collection process. By default, all policies are disabled so you must edit the endpoint and assign appropriate content policies. Only certain set of users can edit a content endpoint, for more information on roles, see Content Actions.
- Under Content Management, click Endpoints.
- Click the vertical ellipses to the left of the endpoint, and select Edit.
- Edit the endpoint details you want to change, and click Next.
- Edit the endpoint policy settings you want to change, and click Next.
- Verify that the content endpoint details are correct, and click Submit.