You can check in previously captured content to a source control endpoint.
Verify that you have added a source control endpoint to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager. See Source Control with vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Content Lifecycle Management for source control requirements.
- Under Content Management, click Content.
- Click the name of the content package to test.
- Click the three vertical dots to the right of the version to check in, and select Checkin.
- Select a content endpoint to check the content package in to.
- Select Include all dependencies to include all dependencies associated with the content package in the check-in.
- Add a descriptive comment in the Comment field, and click CHECK IN.
Adding a check-in comment is mandatory.
If code review is disabled on the source control branch, the content is auto merged.
What to do next
If a code review is enabled on the source control branch, you or another code reviewer must check the content in to GitLab manually after the code review is complete. After you check the content into GitLab, capture the latest content version from the source control server in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
If you are continuing to develop on your content endpoint, capture the latest content version from source control and deploy it to your development content endpoint. This updates the content endpoint so that the content is in sync with the source control and subsequent check-ins are valid.
You can view the check in status in the Activity Log.