You can view and click the related patch from the Notification service. You are then directed to the environment page where you can view a detailed set of information pertaining to all the patches.
- Navigate to Patch Binaries. and click
- To add a patch, navigate to , and click .
- To upload patches, click Upload Patches and select a patch file.
- To check if there are patches available on the internet, clickOnline Patches.
- Select the patch from the list of downloaded patches.
The patches must be downloaded from the Product Binaries page. Only the downloaded patches are listed here.
- Click Next.
- Review and Install the available patch and click Finish.
The patch install request progress can be tracked under Requests.
- To view the history of patches, click .
- To view patches history from Environment Card, click View Patch History
The vRealize Log Insight product patch history has no content even when the vRLI patches are applied successfully. This is caused due to the minor version bump of vRealize Log Insight after the patch is installed. For example, if patch 1 is applied for vRealize Log Insight 4.6.0, then the vRLI version is changed to vRealize Log Insight 4.6.1, and the product card is updated to 4.6.1 and no patch history is visible. Installing patch on vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager is only supported from the following versions of products.
vRealize Automation 7.5 and later.
vRealize Operations Manager 7.0 and later.
vRealize Business for Cloud 7.5 and later.
vRealize Log Insight 4.7 and later.
vRealize Network Insight 3.9 and later.