You can add components to your product to configure a multi node setup to form a cluster.
Verify that there is a node available and is configured.
- On the environment card, select a product, click the vertical ellipses, and select Add Component.
For an imported environment, manually enter the fields for the selected product.
- Under the Infra details, select the required vCenter Server, Cluster, Network, Datastore, and Disk Format from the drop-down menus.
- Select the Applicable Time Sync mode and click Next.
- Under the Network details, if the environment is a newly created, then the fields are auto-populated. If the environment is imported, you have to manually enter the fields.
- Click Next.
- Select the Applicable Time Sync Mode and under the components section, select the node.
The Advanced settings provides more information on configuring the selected node in a cluster. For an imported environment in 2.0 where a product needs to be scaled out, ensure that the provided certificate is master-node certificate, as the pre-check matches for the master node certificate. For environments from older vRSLCM versions, you can add the older certificate during a scale out by clicking Add button. This populates the older certificate data from the environment's Infrastructure properties.
, select the required fields.
The fields in this section varies for different products.
vRealize Operations Manager
vRealize Business for Cloud
vRealize Log Insight
vRealize Network Insight
- Enter the required fields and click Next, and run Precheck.
- Read the summary and click Submit.