You can configure your system before you install an vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager appliance.
- Click Settings and navigate to .
- To restart the server, add an NTP server, click Add .
Note: You cannot edit the FQDN/ IP Address, you can only edit the name of the NTP server.
- Enter a valid Name and FQDN/ IP Address of the NTP server.
- To extend the disk space for vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, click Extend Storage.
- Enter the vCenter Host Name, User Name, and Password for the first time.
- To use the Content Lifecycle Management, enable the toggle feature.
- Under the Common Settings of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager section, enter the SSH passwords for root and administrator.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager enforces the following password requirements:
You can update passwords for the products installed in an environment. The new policy is applicable not only for vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, but for passwords of the deployed products.
- Between 8 and 16 characters long
- At least one uppercase character
- At least one lowercase character
- At least one numerical digit
- At least one special character limited to !@#$%^&*"
- To set a time interval for vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager to collect data, enter the Configuration Drift Interval.
Note: Drift reports are available for export only after the first report is generated after 24 hours from saving baseline.
- To restart the server, click Restart Server.
- To schedule a weekly server restart, toggle the Schedule a restart and select the day of the week, and time for the weekly restart.
- Click Save.