The vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 1.3 supports vRealize Network Insight. vRealize Network Insight consists of data sources and are recognized by the LCM appliance.
If a clustered environment is deployed with large brick size and if you want to add one more platform nodes, then you have to manually increase the CPU and the RAM size from vCenter server. You can then import the environment and scale out with an extra large brick size.
- Click Settings and navigate to .
- Click Add Configuration.
- To select the SNMP Version, select 2C or 3.
- Enter the Username and Context Name.
- Enter a valid Community String, and Context Name.
- Enter the Authentication Type, Password, and Privacy Type.
- Click Add.