You can add components to your product to configure a multi node setup to form a cluster.
Verify that there is a node available and is configured.
- On the environment card, select a product, click the vertical ellipses, and select Add Component.
For an imported environment, manually enter the text boxes for the selected product.
- Under the Infra details, select the required vCenter Server, Cluster, Network, Datastore, and Disk Format from the drop-down menus.
- Select the Applicable Time Sync mode and click Next.
- Under the Network details, if the environment is a newly created, then the text boxes are auto-populated. If the environment is imported, you have to manually enter the text boxes.
- Click Next.
- Select the Applicable Time Sync Mode and under the components section, select the node.
The advanced setting provides more information on configuring the selected node in a cluster. For an imported environment in 2.0 where a product is scaled out, ensure that the provided certificate is master-node certificate, as the pre-check matches the master node certificate. For environments from older vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager versions, you can add the older certificate during a scale-out by clicking Add button. This populates the older certificate data from the environment's Infrastructure properties.
, select the required text boxes. The field in this section varies for different products.
Product Name Components vRealize Automation
vRealize Operations Manager
- Remote Collector
vRealize Business for Cloud VRB-Collector vRealize Log Insight VRLI-Worker vRealize Network Insight
Note: For vRealize Automation a green field environment, if the certificate is applied at the component level, select the certificate based on the component for a scale-out. If the certificate is applied at the product level, the used certificate is pre-populated in the certificate ID field.
- Enter the required text boxes and click Next, and run Precheck.
- Read the summary and click Submit.