You can replace your existing certificates for products within the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
For replacing a vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager VAMI/VA certificate, see Replace Certificate for vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager .
Verify that a product has an existing certificate.
- From the Environment page, select a product card and click on the vertical ellipses.
- Click Replace Certificate.
- From the Current Certificate, select a Product or a Component level certificate for an vRealize Automation from the drop-down menu and click Next.
- Select a certificate and review the certificate summary, and click Next.
- To validate the certificate information, click RUN PRECHECK and click Finish.
- Go to the Requests page to see the status of this request.