Locker in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.0 stores all the passwords that are used across the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager. You have to add the passwords for Adding vCenter, Product Deployments, Products Import, My VMware, Product Password Update. You can configure a password at the locker level. Where ever the password field is coming in UI, it will be from the locker.
- Navigate to Lifecycle Operations, on My Services dasboard, click Locker.
- On the left panel, click on the key icon.
- To add a Password, click ADD.
- Enter the Password Alias and Password.
- Re-Enter the Password to confirm and enter Password Description, and a valid User Name.
Note: The username field is mandatory for adding the vCenter into vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Click Add.