You can access vRealize Easy Installer after you download the executable file from My VMware download page to access the installer file.
Verify that you have downloaded the ISO file.
- After you download the file, mount the vra-lcm-installer.iso file.
- Browse to the folder vrlcm-ui-installer inside the CD-ROM.
- The folder contains three sub-folder for three operating systems. Based on your operating system, browse to the corresponding operating system folder inside vrlcm-ui-installer folder.
- Click the installer file in the folder.
Operating System File Path Windows lcm-installer\vrlcm-ui-installer\win32 Linux
- Login to Linux VM.
- Run apt-get install p7zip-full.
- Run 7z x vra-lcm-installer.iso.
- Run chmod +x vrlcm-ui-installer/lin64/installer
- Run apt install libnss3 (required only if libnss3 component is not installed.)
- Run vrlcm-ui-installer/lin64/installer.
The vRealize Easy Installer UI is specific to the operating system. Ensure that you are using the valid UI folder path to launch the installer.