The vRealize Easy Installer provides you with a functionality to install vRealize Automation 8.0 with minimum steps.
The installer provides you with minimal or a clustered deployment options before you start your vRealize Automation configuration. Manual installation of vRealize Automation through OVA or ISO is not supported.
Verify that you have the master vRealize Automation credentials before installing vRealize Automation.vRealize Automation 8.0 requires an external VMware Identity Manager 3.3.1 or later.
- Under vRealize Automation license, enter the License Key.
- After configuring your VMware Identity Manager settings, you can opt to install vRealize Automation.
- For a standard deployment with a master node, enter the Virtual Machine Name, IP Address, and FQDN Hostname of vRealize Automation. Skip to Step 6.
- For a cluster deployment with three nodes, enter the Load Balancer IP address and Hostname.
- For a cluster deployment, create a master node by using step 3 as a guideline.
- For a cluster deployment, create secondary nodes, enter the required text boxes, and proceed.
- Click Next.
- Read the Summary page with the entered data and click Submit.
After submitting your details, the installer takes about 30 minutes to install the Lifecycle Manager, copy binaries and then start the installation process.