You can test content to ensure it is ready for release.
Verify that the content package has been added to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- On the My Services Dashboard, click Content Management.
- Under Content, click the name of the content package to capture.
- Click the three horizontal dots to the right of the version to test, and select Test.
- Select one or more content endpoints to specify the environments to run tests on.
- Select Deploy Content to deploy the content in the endpoint before running tests.
- Select Stop test deployment on first failure to stop the test deployment as soon as it encounters an error.
- Select Run unit tests to run available unit tests on the content.
- Select Stop unit tests on first failure to stop testing if any unit test fails.
- Select Include all dependencies to include all dependencies associated with the content package in the tests.
- Select Release Latest Dependencies to release the latest versions of the dependencies associated with the content package.
- Select a server to run unit tests on from the Select a Unit Test Server drop-down menu, and click PROCEED.