You can configure and replace license changes to vRealize Automation through the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager UI where you can access the product details on the environment card.
Verify that you have the vRealize Automation instance in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager UI.
- Add License in the locker and browse to the Environment tab.
Note: For information on adding license, see
- Click View Details on the product environment tab.
- Select the Add License from product options (...) icon.
- Click Next and select the required License added to Locker.
- Click Finish to replace the License of the product.
The replace License request can be tracked in the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Requests tab.
What to do next
For more information on configuring the license, see Configure License Within Locker.