You can import an instance of vRealize Operations Manager into vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
Verify that you have the required IP credentials.
- After creating an environment on the Create Environment page, on the products card, select vRealize Operations Manager check box.
- Select Import and click Next.
- Enter the vRealize Operations Manager , Master Node IP Address, Root, and Admin Password.
- Select a vCenter Server instance under vCenter Servers.
- Click Next and read the summary.
- Click Submit to import.