With this section, you can create a certificate admin who is a user or a group with a specific role assigned. These users or group of users can have certain privileges to access the certificate for any vRealize Product.
- Verify that there are users or group of users available and such users should not have any prior roles mapped.
- On the Lifecycle Operations, click User Management.
- Navigate to User Management, click ADD USER/GROUP.
- Enter a user or a group name and the user list is auto-populated.
If a user already has a role mapped from the selected user, then select another user.
- Click Next.
- Select the Certificate Administrator role and click Next.
- Click Submit.
- Log out from vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager and log in as VMware Identity Manager user to access the services as an assigned admin.