Provide My VMware credentials and sync Marketplace metadata to begin using Marketplace in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Verify that the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager virtual appliance is connected to the Internet.
- Verify that you have entered your My VMware credentials in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- On the My Services dashboard, click Marketplace.
- If you do not have My VMware details configured, then, click the myvmware link.
- On the Settings page of My VMware, click ADD MY VMWARE ACCOUNT
- Enter the User name and select the Password.
- Click Validate and Add.
- Click the Refresh Content from Marketplace button.
You can also click the Sync Content, if you are syncing marketplace for the first time.
After a few minutes, available content appears on the Marketplace tab.
What to do next
Search for and download content from Marketplace. See Find and Download Content from Marketplace.