As a release manager or content developer, you use the content management APIs to manage software-defined data center (SDDC) content. Managing your software-defined content, requires setting up content endpoints and adding content that you want to manage.
- Source Control Servers:
- Gitlab: All latest version up to 11.6.5
- Bitbucket Server 6.5.1
- Bitbucket Cloud: All latest versions
- vRealize Orchestrator 7.x or later. vRealize Orchestrator8.0 is not supported as an endpoint.
- vRealize Automation 7.2 or later. vRealize Automation 8.0 is not supported as an endpoint.
- vRealize Operations Manager 6.6.1 or later.
- VMware vSphere 6.0 or later.
For information about content lifecycle management using the UI, see vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Installation, Upgrade, and Management.