You can register with My VMware to access licenses, download product binaries and consume Marketplace content.
Enter your My VMware user name and password to enable vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager to download product Binary through My VMware. You can also enter using the proxy server under My VMware Settings. Configuring My VMware Settings is optional if you do not have internet connectivity.
- vRealize Suite 2017 or later or vCloud Suite 2017 or later entitlement with download and view license permissions to download vRealize Suite products.
- vRealize Network Insight or NSX Data Center Enterprise Plus entitlement with download and view license permissions to download vRealize Network Insight.
The configured My VMware user must have permissions to download and view licenses. Download the support pack from the VMware Solution Marketplace.
- Navigate to Servers and Accounts, click My VMware.
- Click ADD MY VMWARE ACCOUNT.
- Enter your My VMware user name and password, and click Submit.
After registration, you can download all the required binaries.Note: To download Product Binary, click the download arrow under Actions for the Product Binary to download. If your network requires proxy settings to access external Websites, you can provide those details in the Configure Proxy section. For more information on configuring proxy settings, see Configure Your Proxy Settings.